Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Confederate Solider walked into a Grocery Store...

No punchline really. Just telling it how I saw it. I went to my local VONS around 10pm this evening, and as I was waiting in line, an older gentleman strolled right passed me. And yes, he was dressed up as a Confederate Solider... complete with snow white beard, boots, and holster (Empty. Thank goodness. Seriously, or else that would have been slightly nerve wracking.)

He ended up in frozen foods.

Is there something going on politics-wise that I should know about?

Its times like this where I wish I had the "balls" to whip out my camera phone and slyly take a picture... and I would have if it wasn't that damn fear of possibly angering decrepit Confederate Soldiers. Especially since they lost the war and apparently he hasn't gotten over it... yet.

Completely surreal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha....there are such things as "re-enactors." [Oh "Soldier" is misspelled in the title!

;-)