Thursday, March 15, 2007

No, I am not killed, but I think I am rendered unconscious.

Other than the occasional pathetic cough emitting from my chest, I'm feeling a lot better. I can go and run out and play with the other kids now... with moderation of course. :) No more bubble for me Ma. I'm swell!

I did end up going to the hospital last Saturday where when asked about the wait for urgent care, the horrid woman at the counter exclaimed "READ THE SIGN". Oh wow. Really? I thought bitchy receptionist like you only exist on SNL or sitcoms. Thank you for coming to life Tinkerbell.

Best part of being sick was that while slipping into my codine coma cloud of congested free happiness one evening (OK second best because that was some damn good drugs.), I received a voicemail from Sal who confessed that he actually missed me. MISSED ME! Does this mean that "I win" universe? Do I get a unicorn? That would be awesome. Pink please. Purple will suffice though.



Really quick. The Gibbler is still on IDOL? Really?! Did you not notice that he had a perm this week? Last week it was straightened! I don't know if I should be amused or jealous over the fact that he was gifted with really REALLY nice hair that's darn right versatile. But this isn't a hair contest... its Idol. I cried for Melinda Dolittle and when Jordyn Sparks (who also has good hair might I add) came on I screamed "THAT'S THE LAND BEFORE TIME SONG!" and teared up from the memories. :)

No comments: