Monday, June 02, 2008

Baby I'm ready to go


The last few minutes of my day went by sooo sllllllooooooowwwwlllly.  Talk about a cruel joke. 

Above is a picture of a dirty plush kitty that was found in the lobby and someone thought it would be hilarious to put on my desk because everyone knows how I get all grossed out.  It was followed with many off-colored remarks from the guys who swear that they have never touched a dirty kitty.  Never. Gross in fact.

Under the kitty is a picture of Andrew's honey bear and Robert's honey bear.  I love the fact that if you lie it down, Robert's honey bear looks like it's about to do crunches.  Poor Andrew's honey bear lost its arms somehow.  Maybe Robert's bulk-up bear tore his arms off in a honey fight.  Insane.



I really do need a new camera phone...

No comments: