Thursday, June 19, 2008

Are you just going to come here and go all Dawson on me every time I have a boyfriend?


Last night at 1am, the Dawson's Creek finale was showing on tv. Granted, I was tired and I need to be up the next day, but the temptation of Pacey and Dawson was much too strong to resist.

By 1:15, I was sobbing my eyes out for poor Jen.

1:30- I was still crying.

1:45- still going.

Basically, any time they showed Michelle Williams, I cried. And the waterworks went full force when she made the goodbye video for Amy and she says "Love to the tips of your fingers. And when you find that love, wherever you find it, whoever you choose, don't run away from it...but you don't have to chase after it either. You just be patient, and it'll come to you, I promise, and when you least expect it." And again when she said that she felt that she didn't belong and then Jack responds by saying "You do belong. You belong to me, Jen you are my soulmate."

My heart flutters when I think about it now. *sniff*

And in the end, Joey picked Pacey. Back then, I was uber excited because I was a Pacey girl. But now when I think about it, Joey was boring and whiny and Pacey totally deserved better. Dawson totally got the better end of the deal! But now that Joey is married to Tom Cruise in real life... HA!

Awww, I love reruns.

2 comments:

Jean said...

what?!.. you told me you cried.. but you didn't tell me you cried for A HALF HOUR.

ohemgee.

Beth said...

Oh Nicole. How I love you.

"What was the highlight of our relationship? When you broke up with me or when I killed you?"