Monday, August 07, 2006

Throwdown bitches

Does anyone else think that the Bobby Flay show "THROWDOWN" on the food network is just a little bit unfair? I mean, there you are a regular chef and here comes Bobby Flay, challenging you to a cook-off. This famous, world renowed chef wants to know if you are better than him. Just a little bit cocky don't you think? Its one thing on Iron Chef when people want to challenge you Bobby Flay, but to go up to people on the street and say "I can make a better sandwich than you" is pretty arrogant. Of course you can... You're Bobby Flay! Mine would have Mayo. Yours would have some lemon, pesto, corn chips, sweet savory onion deal going on.... and if you didn't, I'd be disappointed.

Jerk.*

* For some odd reason, I truly dislike Bobby Flay. There's something about him I just don't like. But his food is out of his world. Like really good. Like so good you could cry. Its THAT good. I kid you not. And I hate that I have to admit that. And thats another reason why I don't like him... how can something so good come from something so... annoying. Sure he has good reson to be "cocky" but really... you don't see me challenging anyone to a dance off because really, that would downright criminal.

Oh, if you get the corn chip reference, I just might love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am totally with you on the whole hating bobby flay thing...he's a jerkface