Thursday, August 10, 2006

All I do is dream of you...

The other night, I dreamt that I was taking a shower in a house I've never been into before. The shower itself had a window that went from your shoulders up... so basically you can see the backyard. So am I'm taking this shower, it looks like there's a storm outside and little by little the house starts to fall apart. Like leaves fly off the roof, then the gutter splits away and there's mud and green debris just raining everywhere. And yet, I don't panic. I'm still taking this shower.

Odd don't you think?

It was very vivid and its very rare that I remember what happens, do I decided to look into what it means...

And according to www.dreammoods.com this is what I got on certain keywords

Shower
To dream that you are taking a shower in clear, fresh water, denotes spiritual or physical renewal or the need to wash a burden out of your life. It is also symbolic of forgiveness.


Wind
To dream of blowing winds, symbolizes your life force, energy, and vigor. It reflects changes in your life.

To dream of strong or gusty winds, represents turmoil and trouble for you. You are experiencing much stress in some waking situation.


Leaves
To see brown or withered leaves in your dream, signifies fallen hopes, despair, and loss.


Window
To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight.

To dream that you are looking out the window, signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness, point of view, awareness, and intuition. You may be reflecting on a decision and seeking guidance.


Green
Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. Green is also symbolic of your strive to gain recognition and establish your independence.


So in a nutshell... I'm stressed out, depressed, and yet... hopeful.

I guess it makes sense.


~*~

The other night, I recieved an email from a friend and just hearing from him was defined as my "moment of the day." You know how there are certain people who you absolutely need to keep in your life... no matter what? How you're just so grateful to have your paths cross right at this moment in time... and every little sweet, cheesy, cliche about life and love and chapters and pages in books and imprints on hearts can be applied to them? Exactly.

I guess I'm just damn lucky to be surrounded by so many of these damn people.

:)

No comments: