Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Kerokerokerocutie!

I went to Life Plaza tonight to gawk at all the cuteness. Nothing makes me happier than tangible cuteness. Puppies. Kitties. Pink japanese notebooks with pictures of smiling waffles and little sayings such as "Dreams are what blessings sing." It all makes me smile. My loot today was star making paper and a box of strawberry pocky. How I heart strawberry pocky.

When I first walked into the store, there was a couple that was blocking the aisle I wanted to go through, so I politely said "Excuse me." The girl took her hand and SHOVED the guy to the side. Like hard. Borderline abusive I'm telling you. It was extremely awkward and for a moment I thought about just walking around them and going another way. But pens and stationary were beckoning... so out of my way sucka. I want my stickers.

Speaking off cute, we also went to Red Mango where I got a mango/peach slush that tasted like I had just licked a Sanrio store... it was sweet and lovely.

No comments: