Monday, April 11, 2005

Ok. Really quick randomness!

-Friday night, drove out to Riverside after work for Maritza's birthday and saw a whole lot of old faces whom I haven't seen in ages! Well, cept for the faces that I saw last week... but you know the drill. I was very afterschool special in a sense that I stayed away from the alcohol and the circle of folks who were screaming at me about anal sex. Instead I stayed on the balcony with darling Luc and made out. (One of these days, our tongues will actually touch and it just may be one of the grossest things in the world. ;P) Poor Ryan got help with a bottle of vodka and I got home in time to wake up the next day for work... the story of my life.

-After work Saturday night, the plan was to go drinking as a last "hurrah" for Jillian since she's moving to Missouri. Unfortuntantly, Jillian wasn't able to come, so we drank for her. Drank and exchanged "wild" stories of puking and other stuff. Its funny because since starting work, I've had several "lets go drinking afterwork" excursions. There wasn't any "wow lets go relax and drink afer that final" or even "lets stop by the bar after this service project!" Working kick ass!!

-Oh apparently my next door neighbor was arrested some odd weeks ago for cooking crystal meth and dealing in the house. You know, we figured they were doing drugs because they were just slightly off... but we never thought it would be crystal meth! No wonder we haven't seen anyone there lately... it also explains all the hooligan kids that used to hang on her drive way. Yeah, so I guess one Saturday, the cops and the FBI came, roped off the neighborhood, and it all went down. No one at the house knew about it because no one was home at the time... crazy I tell you! CURSE YOU OC... WE REALLY ARE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS!

-We've been bringing Britney and Sonny (the dog) to puppy school every Saturday lately. Britney, though extremely hyperactive, is getting better and better everday. She can sit and when I tell her to come... she'll gallop over and then pounch on her like any adorable 20 pound beagle would. Sonny (the dog) on the other hand is still really timid and shy and tends to always cower at the other dogs. One girl in our class, who seems to be on the "slightly ditzy" side asked "Is YOUR DOG CONCIETED? BECAUSE I HEAR THAT SMALL DOGS ARE CONCIETED." No... is your dog a milk tea because I think BOBA is a stupid name for a dog. Ugh.

-I've been having a chocolate craving...
Guest: Do you have any sweets?
Me: Noo... but there are vending machines in the far tower that has candy.
Guest: I meant suites. As in rooms.

... Oh yeah of course! Oops.

I still want some chocolate though.

No comments: