Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tell me when will you be mine
tell me quando quando quando...


Excuse me, I'm floating in a bowl of ear candy. Michael Buble, how I love you.

I completely knocked out today... it was weird. I was up, out shopping with Carlene and Sonny, and the moment I got home I was completely knackered. Weird huh.

So anyways, for those who don't know, this is Pete.


Pete says "Hey... baby."

Wasn't he cutest?! I haven't seen him in a year or so... but I think he looks the same. Maybe taller... but still clutching the shamu. It totally makes him cute and sensitive.

And have I mentioned that he can dance? OH yeah... TOTALLY. And he'll do it at YOUR command.

And boy does he know his computer stuff. He says "site feed" and I go "what?" and he says "do it"!! I still don't understand what it is exactly, but right at the moment, this baby is SITE FEEDING!! I think that's kick ass... or something.

AND HE'S SINGLE!

I know. What the...

But that only means YOU can be the one to capture this adorable, shamu loving, law school embarking, computer-knowing piece of MAN MEAT... who can DANCE. YOU!!

SO what are you waiting for!?!

;)

No comments: