Thursday, February 10, 2005

spaznik: my neck is a little stiff...
TooMuchPete: ...not going to ask...
spaznik: nah.. i just slept on it weird...
TooMuchPete: It's really unsafe to do that to the driver.
spaznik: EVIL!!!

So a week ago, I woke up during the middle of the night, turned my head, and BOOM, suddenly it got stiff on me and the slightest movement made it hurt like a mother. I decided to sleep it off and thought that by morning, it should be gone.

Nah. My neck is still aching a bit. Sure it's not as intense, but it's damn right bothersome. So in hopes of avoiding the doctor and hearing that my stiff neck is a symptom of meningitis, I've booked my mom's massuse to come over to the house so that her magical fingers will do the job. If not, I have quite a bit of ibuprohm that ought work... I'm just scared I might become addicted to them. That's what happen to celebrities... one painkiller takes them down the road to self destruction. Or maybe its ok just as long as I don't down it with a bottle of vodka. Yeah, that might be it.

**update**
The massuse is gone and I'm feeling much more relaxed and my neck is feeling better. I'm also greasy from head to toe and I think I smell a bit like bengay. Since she had a brand new table that was bigger and heavier that her old one, instead of having the massage upstairs in the bedroom, I had it down in the living room. Scary thought. As I was laying on my back for the first half, everytime I would feel "cool air" on my chest from the towel moving... I kept on thinking "Please don't let anyone come home right now. Don't let the gardeners come through the gate that this moment." because really, how awkward would that be. Exactly.

No comments: