Thursday, February 10, 2005

Eek. Sorry for all the "unpretty" boxes... I need to sort out this hotlinking thing as Pete (2008!) says. Goodness I really have no idea how to fix it, but Im sure it can be done.

I have no idea what I just said right now. I'm babbling... and I'm not even in front of a guy... and lords knows that always happens because I think back and wonder "why the hell did I say that!? That didn't even make sense!"

Anyways...

I've been sucking at updating lately huh. Give a girl a job, take a way her life, and well, there you go. Actually, life hasn't been all too bad. There's a new puppy AND last week, I had dinner with Jean and Sakura at work... while I wasn't working. :) It was a delicious night with some tempting drinks and a sweet finale of creme brulee in the end. See... friends + alcohol + sugar. I can't complain.

Work is delightful! I really do love the people there and STILL no one wants to kill me. Well, maybe except Sal. But I will hug the hate out of him if its the last thing I do. :)

oh by the way I think I'm in love with this guy. And its not just for his dancing abilities.

No comments: