Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pedicure, manicure, kitty cat claws

I know its only May, but it really feels like SUMMER. Its all HOT up in this mug! Shoooooot. So since it was my day off, after a trip to the gym, I decided to give myself a little treat and went to get my nails done. YAY HAPPY FEET!

Since nail spas are popping up faster than Starbucks, I decided to try a new place. The spa was right next to the new yogurt place (which are actually popping up faster than Starbucks too!) and to my pleasure, wasn't completely full.

Everyhting was fine and dandy. I had my magazines (Whaaa... Jessica and Tony broke up?!), my ipod, and my complimentary bottle of water. My feet were sumerged and my legs were getting a wicked warm lotion rub down. That was until...

"Oh. You no shave your legs??"

DAMMIT!! I shave my legs! Don't judge me! I just haven't had the chance to do in while! I wear jeans or pants all the time so I don't really think about it too much! When I wear skirts, I wear stockings so you can't see anything!!! I shaved my legs last week!! Please just focus on my feet you're ruining my moment of absolute relaxation!

Nonetheless, legs are now shaved (came home and cried in the shower) and toes are completely shiny! Bring it on Summer!! Flip flops are ready to rock. :P

No comments: