Friday, May 16, 2008

Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time?

The New Kids are back. Fer sure. My friend from 2nd grade, Keri, sent me a myspace message earlier this week reminding me that they were going to perform this morning. I made a mental note to set my DVR...

At work this morning, I got a text message from Keri asking if I recorded their performance.

NOOOOOOOOO!! I had completely forgotten about it! But luckily, MSNBC is spiffy and they uploaded the video of the performance. Aren't they awesome?!?



8 year old Nicole would throw up and scream... probably at the same time. (Very messy.) She also wouldn't be able to stay in the same room that's playing a "Please Don't Go Girl" music video for fear that Joey McIntyre would fall in love with her through the TV screen. So she would have to run out because love, marriage, and conflicting feelings for Jordan Knight would be too much for this overimaginative 3rd grader.

27 year old Nicole is chill. She still have conflicting feelings for Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre. Damn. Still dreamy.

~*~
I recieved an invitation to my 10 year high school reunion in the mail today.

Talk about a double whammy of "Let's make you feel old." ;P

1 comment:

Beth said...

oh mn, were they this bad the first time around and we were just too young to know any better?