Tuesday, January 31, 2006

TOEPICK!

Cough. Cough. Cough.

Story of my life.

Today I went to 3 drug stores... all of which didn't have the form of Tylenol Cold Daytime that I wanted. Boo. But I found that Airborne is waaay cheaper at Target than at the grocery. Horray for Target... but I'm sure everyone knows that already.

So I'm sad tonight because Debbie Gibson and Kurt Browning are off "Skating with Celebrities" because when I was younger, I had a mini crush on Kurt Browning and I'm 100% convinced that Debbie Gibson is WAAAAY more celebrity than Kristy Swanson. Like seriously. Kristy Swanson? When you say "Buffy", I'm sorry, I don't think Kristy Swanson. I think Sarah Michelle Gellar. Then I think of old rich woman with a cardigan wrapped around her shoulders. Than I think that maybe that would be a cute name for a mouse. And come on! Kristy Swanson fell! Michelle Kwan fell and she didn't get the gold... Debbie Gibson stayed on her own 2 feet! They were ROBBED!!

I just don't get it.

5 comments:

Jean said...

man..i have been missing this, and i actually really wanted to watch it! how's my buddy dave coulier doing? haha.. i haven't seen him around the hockey rink lately, this is probably why. too hilarious.

is todd eldredge on it? i always had a little crush on him. is that weird?

Nicole said...

no todd eldrege. but coulier is paired up with kerrigan... and they're doing ok. at first i was really suprised that dave could skate, but then i remembered you telling me that he was always at the rink and I went "ohhhh that makes sense!!"

Jean said...

he's a hockey player.. :P hahah.. TOTAL cutting edge moment :P

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work malpractice california Mystic monique model nexium Dam neck military golf course wellbutrin withdrawal xl subaru sarah irish body builder nba basketball Green 5x8 area rug http://www.travel-south-america-7.info Cure for all advanced cancer Zermatt last minute http://www.order-tramadol-2.info Search engine optimization web site traffic promotion Fl refinance flowers Free nextel i730 ring tones golf resorts