Wednesday, January 18, 2006

10000 Yen = 71American Dollars

That was my lesson yesterday when I checked in 2 hispanic guys with a handfull of Japanese yen. The whole situation seemed a bit odd to me, so I just brushed it off.

Today, when I walked into the office, my coworker screamed at me and pointed at the new security bulletin we had just recieved. The 2 faces on the bulletin where the 2 guys who I had checked in. The YEN guys!! Guess they were under investigation for something...

So, I told my manager, who then called security, explained the situation and hung up. Yay. we told them and that was it. Hurrah!

But while on my break, I think I hear my name being called down the stairs...

John from down the stairs: "oOOOOleee"
Me: Did John call for me or for Paul?
Paul: I think its for you
John: NICOLLLLLEEEEYYYYY

Me: Yes JOhn?
John: Come down. The Police want to talk to you.

Yay.

Actually, it wasn't so bad because they really were sweet and kept on calling me "Miss Nicole" over and over again. But lets hope that's the last time I have to get questioned by the police.

So thats my day.

OH wait, I can't forget about being yelled by a guest and had to get security as backup.

Yeah, its been a week. I've been working 9 days straight. But I won't complain because goodness knows there are some funkier schedules out there.

Also I won't complain seeing that I got that promotion that I didn't get before and well, yeah. If you want the things you love, you must stand the showers.

;)

I do need to get a massage though.

And my car's side windows have been a complete bitch to me. BOO TO YOU VW!!!

Ok. Thats it for now.

No comments: