Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm gonna make you straight

Well, I'm still coughing a bit, but on the bright side, it's not as violent. I went to the doctors and they gave me a antibiotic... but weird thing is that the antibiotic itself caused a rash to break out on me and so I'm coughing and itchy. And while I didn't really get results from the combo of antbiotic and roubissin, the magic of tylenol severe cold is really working its wonders. Now its making me think "if only I took this in the first place." Hmmm... huh.

~*~

Anyways, Halloween was a fun night, despite the fact that my feet were in absolute pain. Seriously. Lindsay, Ryan and myself parked about 30 minutes away from the WeHo carnival and walked several miles just to get there... IN HEELS. And the kicker is that the transvesties where taking it all in stride and making me feel like the WORST EXAMPLE OF A GIRL IN HEELS EVER. How can they walk so? And move their hips so? I DONT GET IT!?! Anyways, aside from the ABSOLUTE PAIN, we met up with Sarah, Shawn and Joey and it was a lot of fun... eye candy all around. As well as ASS-LESS chaps. And skin. Lots and lots of skin. Not my skin... goodness gracious no, but others. The best part, and probably the most frustrating part, was in the very end when we decided that it was time to leave, we were making our way through the crowd when the DJ just HAD to play "ITS RAINING MEN" and "YMCA" right when we hit the middle. Ahhh.. yes, it was hand flailing and lipsyncing chaos. You know its a great night when you get accosted by an Oompa Loompa and look over to the right and find a table where you can buy fake designer goods. GOod times yo.

~*~

Last night, while in very agreeable boots, we went out to celebrate Miss Joey's birthday at a club that had a very "my parents are gone and we're having a house party" feel. Like a giant high school flashback, right down to drinks in the plastic cups and the breakdancers battling it out on the carpet. Then they played Tony Toni Tone's FEELS GOOD. Yah, I know. DAMN. :)

~*~

guy co-worker: I know you like him. You're happy and smiling when he's around.
me: Yeah, but not in that way though.
GC: So what happens when you do like a guy?
me: Um... I usually get quiet or really REALLY dorky.
GC: Is that why you're like that around me?

Rolling. My. Eyes.

No comments: