Thursday, October 27, 2005

*cough*

So its been a over a week and I still have this horrid chest congestion going on. My nose isn't stuffy, nor am I feeling crappy (anymore), but I'm coughing and my chest just feel "full" for "ickiness." The scary thing is that the other day (and earlier today and in fact just right now) I'll start coughing... and the minute I'm done coughing, I can't breathe. Like my lungs won't allow air in... so it freaked me out and I made my first appointment using my medical benifits with Kaiser.

Let me say, within those first few minutes of just talking to them, I was really impressed. I had an appointment for tomorrow, assigned a primary physician, AND had routine check in appointment made all within 15 minutes. I'm feeling very grown up at the moment.

Grown up and coughy. :P I hope there's effective antibotics in my future.

~*~

Speaking of... next month, I'll start my 401k. Only some X more years until I can retire and write that muscial I've always wanted to... ;P

~*~

Not to be all gross, but I really can't stop staring at this biore strip. Its sick and utterly fascinating everytime I use it. It makes me wonder if everyone's pores are this dirty? Can someone use it and take a picture of it for me? Put it as your myspace pic... give it a caption like "SNOWY FOREST".

2 comments:

Luck-Doo said...

You're gross.....

Can I keep the strip???

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Route 27 porsche cars arizona buckeye meridia legal Laser hair removal clinics in huntsville