Saturday, November 26, 2005

"Gooble" is from Vivian. :)

Luck Doo 79: do u update anymore?
spaznik: i try... really i do...

Lets see whats been happening lately-

-I saw HARRY POTTER! At MIDNIGHT!! And I was wearing the scarf that Jean made for me. :) Sure, I was the butt of jokes among my group but you know what... screw you hippies! :P And I was among many scarfwearing midnight watchers with whom I made friendly bonds with. It was a terriffic night, a fun movie (though we all know a lot was taken out but you can only do so much in 2 and a half hours), and I was surrounded with my darling friends from work on the very top row of the theater. And can I just say that I was pleasntly suprised with Viktor Krum? Underage Yum.

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!! Unfortunantly I had to work that day, but right afterwards, I drove to the beach for the bonfire. Lucky ducks, the weather was absolutely perfect for the beach and there was tons of food and drinks. By the time I got there though, I was tired and feeling not so dandy. But it was great seeing everyone and Jean was cute as always. Well I hope she had a lovely evening and that some night we can go out and party it up. Gosh, I miss it so.

-And then she got sick. This would be considered the sucky part because the next day after the beach, I went to work, worked, and when Ifinished, was feeling a whole lot worse. Like I couldn't wait to get into the car, SPEED home just so that I can get into bed... AND I had a fever. Boogers huh. BUt at least it was my "weekend" and the following 2 days I had off... so it was lots of "rest" and "dvds" for me. Seriously, we've had NATIONAL TREASURE on the shelf for a while now and since I had the time, I finally watched it... eh. But at least I watched it.

-GOOBLE GOOBLE. Once again, worked on the holiday. But it was nice in the fact that a good portion of guests were somewhat amiable and that we had a potluck with all the trimmins. I brought soda. Lots of soda. I couldn't think of anything else seeing that turkey, pies galore, stuffing, veggies, and potatoes galore were taken. And I think I sprouted some sort of muscle (or strained whatever I had of it) lugging it all from my car to the office. There's a HUGE difference when you put soda in a shopping cart to CARRYING IT.

-CONGRATS, YOU'RE A GOOBLE. Well Thanksgiving had 2 significants. Well actually 3. 1)I'm grateful for _____. 2) Work potluck since I couldn't be with a good handful of people who would occupy the ______. 3) It was my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with the company... and deep inside, I'm convincing myself that EVERYONE is grateful for ME and therefore had a potluck for the occasion. It was nice, one of the guys came to me and told me that the manager was looking for me in the back... and when I got there, there was a party in the back and they made a little announcement... and I got balloons,a card, and a pin. Then it was back to work. But for the little moment in time... it was sweet and cheesy.

-GOOBLE GOOBLE PART DEUX. After work, I went to my dad's where we had even more Turkey, potatoes, veggies, and pie... not to mention some quality time with the family and my 2 adorable nieces. Yeah... I'm definitely grateful for my family. Goodness knows I love them all.

1 comment:

Jean said...

yay for harry potterness.. sorry i couldn't join you, i'm a wuss. i think i like cedric diggory better.. i'm so predictable! but oliver wood is still my favorite. if only i was 14...

thanks for the birthday wishes! sorry you were feeling sickie poo, but i'm glad you came out.. thanks love! we'll go party it up soon. i passed our "favorite" bar and thought of you.. and a certain someone else... quack. :P