Sunday, December 04, 2005

Poor.

Post christmas shopping feast...
... at the McDonald's Drive Thru

Mom: I can't find my wallet! I think its in my other purse.
Me: I don't have any cash on me...
Mom: Nevermind, we'll just go home.
Me: Wait! We can't! We're already in the LANE! There's no exit!
Mom: I only have 4 dollars.
Me: We HAVE to get something!! Just get french fries!
Mom: HOW MUCH ARE FRENCH FRIES!?!

~*~

Teller: Welcome to McDonalds...
Mom (to the box): GIVE ME JUST ONE MINUTE!!
Me: Just get the 2 cheeseburger meal... its only $4.19! I HAVE COINS!
Mom: WHERE IS IT!?!
Me: Number 2!! We'll each get a burger, we can share the fries and coke!
Mom (to the box): CAN I HAVE A NUMBER 2?
Teller: Sure, what kind of drink do you want?
Mom: THE ONE WITH 2 CHEESEBURGERS!!!
Me: YOU WANT A DR. PEPPER!
Mom: ... and a Dr. Pepper.
Teller: That will be $4.51.
Me: I'll get the coins!!!!

Something you just had to be there for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! that's so hilarious! brings a smile to my previously not-so-happy (hate cramps) face!

hope you're doing well, nicole!

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Tom Hanks does not say "Syphilis" on that Wayne's World sketch with Aerosmith.

The word is "sibilance".

Just didn't want you to embarass yourself at somebody's wedding or something.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Sony playstation dvd parental control seattle botox affiliate development software volvo d24 5c22sun life assurance company5c22 buy tadalafil saturday delivery Obagi skin care product reviews affiliate information internet manager software India email marketing ebook http://www.affiliateprograms3.info/Websites-ehat-offer-affiliates-programs-and-accept.html Low cost bulk email webhostingindex shtml seiko field master watch buspar estep Content seo blonde ass Shaved ice machine snow cone myrtle beach golf & spa Control parental review