Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Look out weekend cause here I come

... because weekends are made for fun.

I've been working 7 days straight... and finally... FINALLY... its my weekend. Talk about a sweet sweet day. Yesterday was absolute hell and although today wasn't bad at all, yesterday had already taken it's toll on everyone's spirits and well, we were all just managing to survive in our own little ways. However, today, Cuba Gooding Jr came to the hotel, and although I didn't get to talk to him, a part of me wanted to go up to him and say "show me... your photo ID" or "help me help you... get a room." How great would that have been!?!

Its funny because when I do see celebrities at the hotel, a part of me gets excited... and another part of my prays that I don't interact with them because they'll totally leave when I throw up on them. Damn you excitment, why can't you contain yourself!!

As to what I'm going to DO on my weekend? Hmmm.. I don't know. But I see a lot of sleep and stuff to pick up at Target. Mmmm, Target. I spend every weekend there. How great would it be if Target at night turned into a bar/club ala Peach Pit After Dark. That would be kick ass huh.

~*~
Well I interviewed for the promotion that I probably won't be getting. I think I did alright and possibly, right at that moment I might of had a chance. But still, I don't think I'll get it considering the competition... not that I'm a downer or anything, but I would rather be pleasantly suprised than bitterly dissapointed. So I shall leave it up to the upper management gods and hope that they'll say "Nicole, she isnt THAT bad. What have we got to loose."

~*~
SO the other night, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I had just had a baby (it was a girl and I have no idea who the father was) and I go to work where someone says to me "Oh you lost weight!" To which I reply, "yeah... apparently I've been pregnant all this time."

I really don't know what to think about that dream. Where's the dream dictionary when you need it.

1 comment:

Jean said...

#1 - i love target too.. i just spent like $100+ there... crazy. i am anxiously waiting until they build the two story one right down the street from me next to the mall. whoo!

#2 - i had a dream about having a baby too.. STRANGE

#3 - good luck on getting the promotion!

#4 - hahahahahha... you and your celebs are funny. i still miss my cake-eater!!

#5 - weekend huh? i was thinking bbq.. but now i'm thinking dancing... hermosa? (i know you hate it, but i'm totally feeling it.. i'll pay for your gas :P), gotham hall? or.. i'll have to google some more places.

MISS YOU!