Tuesday, August 09, 2005

How YOU doin?

So to anyone who has tried to call within the last 2 days (all 2 of you.... Jean and hopefully that secret admirer who finally mustered up the guts to confess his feelings) I "lost" my phone!! During a break, I used it to call Joey and when I was finished, I could have sworn I had put it in my purse inside the closet. Well turned out that I didn't and in fact, slipped it into the purse of one of my co-worker's. But before I found out that it was still alive and safe, I was freaking out because goodness knows that I don't want to purchase a new phone just yet and IF I had to do so, it would be a total bitch just getting everyone's numbers again. Apparently I depend on my phone A LOT and not having it near me has made me feel very vulernable. My mind was connstantly playing "WHAT IF" with me. Anyways, so its at work and tomorrow we shall be reunited and I will find voicemails from my DAD. Exciting stuff.

Anyways, so despite feeling naked and incredibly poor cause the thought of getting a new phone was bitting into my mental wallet, my weekend was good. Saturday consisted of work, actually getting off early, and going to Victoria Gardens with Carlene and Sonny for shopping and dinner. We ate at this japanese restaurant there, and we obviously ate with our eyes rather than our stomachs. They had a "deal" where if you order 3 rolls of sushi PER PERSON, you'll be getting them at 1/2 price. So there we were with 9 rolls (technically 7 since 2 of them only had 2 pieces) 3 appetitzers AND tempura ice cream. Goodness gracious, we had to roll around the center afterwards because that was just a bit too much. Delicious, but too much. Too freaking much. It makes me full just thinking about it right now.

Ugh.

Oh by the way, the other day, I had a guest ask me for a pair of scissors because her daughter had gum in her hair. So I gave it to her thinking that it was going to be just a little bit, but unfortunantly for her daughter it wasn't. I guess they had just finished watching CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and had put the gum behind her ear just like Violet. Poor thing had a huge clump of hair behind her ear taken off... awwww.

2 comments:

Jean said...

YUM... that sounds soooo good.. (the sushi.. not the gum).

we need to hang out soon... have a "jean and nicole day (or night) of fun!" i am 98.2% done with my projects.. then i can rejoin the living world.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Oregon tax forms fax cura eczema Deprenyl with effexor Didrex buy didrex online for weight loss Pda gps canada http://www.body-kit-for-89-honda-prelude.info pda medical software Culinary melbourne florida school Pda cf powerpoint Postoperative impotence Blackberry car adapter charger Compactflash+gps+receiver progesterone levels and clomid I want to use qbooks on a pda