Monday, August 22, 2005

Delicious...

Has anyone seen the BATTLE OF THE REALITY TV ALL-STARS on Bravo!? Its the greatest thing EVER! Seriously!! Some of the constestants include...

Chip and Kim from the Amazing Race (Yay! I Love them!)
The Miz, Melissa, Theo, and Coral from MTV RR/RW challenges (Yay! Mike is HOTT!)
Charla from the Amazing Race (Yay for Midgets!)
Nikki McKibbin from American Idol (Um... right.)
Ryan Starr from American Idol (weren't you in the Surreal Life?)
Adam from Average Joe (Moron!)
Evan from Joe Millionaire (Greasy)
Wendy Pepper from Project Runway (The crazy bitch!)
Jonathan and Victoria from the Amazing Race (HATE THEM!)

See, with such a diverse group of reality stars, its DRAMA just waiting to happen. :) Fun fun fun!!

~*~

Lets see what's been going on?

-Just recently applied for another promotion... this one I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get, but hell, its an experience just to interview right? Riiiight. Bottom line, I'm setting myself up for heartbreak. Moron!!

-Last Thursday night, it was a impromptu girls night with my friends from work... so drinkie here, hot bartenders there, and weird guy names everywhere!! For example:

Guy: SO what's your name?
Me: Nicole. What's yours?
Guy: Alfredo.
Me: oh wow. Do you go by "Al" for short?
Guy: Nope. "Fredo."

Random. And yet much more "normal" than the guy named Elvis. Seriously.

All in all it was a terrific night, highlight of course, right next to being locked into a bathroom stall, was seeing a Mighty Duck who was sooooo gosh darn gorgeous that I completely forgot what I was going to order and just started drooling right then and there. Quack baby... quack.

Will definitely have to do that again! Good times. :) Really. GOOD TIMES.

3 comments:

Jean said...

CONCENTRATION NOT STRENGTH

Teresita said...

I feel like a total dork, but the reason I wanted to watch was for Matthew Kennedy Gould from Joe Schmo. (After seeing Burton and Dr. Will, I wished I'd watched more Reality Television.)

Tess
(Echoes of a Dream)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! audi 200 Free nicole lenz and paris hilton download preggo pokers annie Anal hard sex teen Everclear short blonde hair lamborghini Bras and panties store Completly free to use adult sex personals Hardcore biker partys bextra versus vioxx bad drugs seroquel preggo comics Isuzu i mark diesel specs