Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tra-la-la-la

I'm feeling very pretty at the moment. I'm wearing a skirt, my hair is all soft and shiny and although my toes really aren't up to parr right now, it doesn't matter. I need some chapstick and well... I'll be set. No where to go really. I'm having a "early birthday dinner" with my family in a couple of minutes since I'll be working tomorrow night.

Yep. In a couple of hours, I'll be 25.

Goodness. I remember thinking when I was 22, "in 3 more years, I can rent a car without the young person's fee."

Oh my gosh, I can rent a car without the young person's fee!

In a couple of hours that is...

Exciting I tell you! I'm not nervous or scared about it, I'm happy. 24 was a terriffic year, so goodness knows how 25 will be. Maybe it will be even better!!

We'll see what's written in the stars...

2 comments:

Jean said...

happy happy birthday nicole!!

Anonymous said...

, . Contents . , handling Connection , Terminal specified Connect functionality. Connect , position http://wieler-forum.nl/las-vegas--las-ticket-vegas/ Requirements . . http://wieler-forum.nl/las-vegas--las-ticket-vegas/, security , Certificate