Sunday, June 05, 2005

Scratch scratch scratch

Currently at the moment, I am SLATHERED in Calamine lotion. It was werid thing, today for lunch, I went to Henry's to pick up a Panini and some cookies... and a short while later at work, I broke into HIVES!! At first, I thought it was a bug bite because I did have one on my left shoulder... and perhaps it was my clothes, so I changed, but then the itchiness that felt like it was only on my shoulder and arms began creeping out of my blouse and and attacking my neck!! So off I went to the medical center, and got some of the "good stuff" (aka Benadryl) and was told that it was some allergic reaction. Weirdness. Anyways, so the sweet magical drug did work its wonders for some time and I did manage to knock out for 15 minutes in the break room due to its "magical side effects" but abrupty woke up only to find myself DROOLING on the the table. Drooling girl with weird red bumps all over is definitely not a pretty site.

Luckily, I got through my day, stopped at a Save On for more drugs and lotion, and got home to find out that its ALL FREAKIN OVER MY BODY. On my chest, legs, back... everywhere. I am an itchy, sticky, mediciny, miserable girl right now... now if only I can figure out what the hell I'm allergic too so this can NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Curse you Henry's and your organic foods!!

Just kidding. You really ought to try their sandwiches... they put alfalfa sprouts in them! YUM!

~*~
Before work and the arrival of the hives, I went to Joe's P-grad! HORRAY FOR JOE! I am very very proud of him and goodness knows he had a very active cheering section. Now hopefully we can hang out because seriously, it has been too long!

~*~
At the graduation, I saw a guy I thought I knew... but it turned out that it wasn't the guy. Don't you hate it when that happens, you're thinking "yeah! I know that person... yeah thats the one!!" but then you start talking to them and and calling them by the name that you think they were given and they're looking at you like "um... what do you want dumbass?" Yeah... it sucks. It sucks even more when Mondo is next to you, witnessing your folly, and giving you the "L" hand signal. Bastard.

I did see and talk to a guy who crashed my 16th birthday party almost 9 years ago. I knew he looked familiar!

Eww.. did I just say "16th birthday" and "almost 9 years ago" in the same sentence? Nasty!

~*~
Ok. Even my ears are itchy. Time to call it a night!