Monday, December 18, 2000

so on friday, I got my paycheck and did some more christmas shopping, and then it tooke me almost 2 hours to get to UCLA to hang out with joe, carrie, and beth! but it was OODLES of fun! We went to 3rd street for dinner @ this really nice italian restaurant and everyone got a bit tipsy on the tiramasu! (sooo good but DAMN it was strong!) There we conversed about out past extracurricular activites and figured that we'd make a very interesting band! Then we went SHOPPING! it was more like WINDOW SHOPPING and BROWSING since a lot of the shops were closing and since we couldn't spend $ on ourselves since our goal was CHRISTMAS GIFTS. after all the excitment of santa monica (um joe... CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR FUTURE KID!! you can't CALL it.. and we both can't have the same name... I WONT ALLOW IT! =p) we went back to carries for a mini slumber party... joe conked out and beth, carrie and i went to the grocery for SMORES supplies and strawberry quick! had some kick ass chats about relationships and what we want in men... and weddings... and... all that fun girl stuff!

ooooooOO... i got my first christmas gift from carrie on friday too.. guess what it was!?!? it was a LANCE puppet doll!! its sooo cute and i took it out of the box and i can make it dance! (somewhat... more like jump up and down and make it walk like a retard!) its soo wickedly cool.. but last night it kinda scared me cause my light was making some weird noise.... and i thought that my puppet came to life and was making the noise... i dunno.. i couldnt sleep for a while. curse my freakish imagination!

on saturday, my mom and sister PULLED a guilt trip on me and make me go shopping and watch a movie with them... they said.. "nicole.. we dont see you anymore... oh.. you cant come out? well guess we are going to have fun together without you AGAIN" so yeah.. i felt bad and all.... cause then that meant i couldnt go see the christmas lights with keri, marissa, and tina. =( but they came over and we had our gift exchange. =) But its all good... my sister and i took my mom to get her first BOBA and she liked it!! and then we went to go see THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE which was REALLY REALLY CUTE!! unlike any other Disney movie.. very contemporary... HILARIOUS! =) GO SEE! GO SEE!! OH! and then saturday night.. i was watching IRON CHEF and there was a TIE!!! so they are going to go into OVERTIME next week i think.. HOW EXCITING!

and on SUNDAY... joe actually called me and WOKE ME UP! CRAZY!!! so then he came over and then we went to whittier for a DCM and we did the WHITTIER CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR SHOW!! =D that was soooo much fun!! we had to learn a mini dance and decorate a tree and i got to sing... it was AWESOME!!! and to think.. we learned it all at 11am and went on stage at 2:30 with not a lot of practice! COOL! =) after that... i went over to Narleens and we had a christmas/cast party.. it was DOPE! =) she got to see her wicked new studio that she built for us and had a really really fun gift exchange game! we also watched the video of the concert and yay!! i was such a DORK but oh well... =) what can i do... when i think im cool... i really am not... and when i think i am being a dork... im right on the money. GREAT. =) its all bueno.

***I know you're reading this KERI KLOCK!! =) HEY THERE MY FILIPINO HOMEGIRL!***

=) here's my grateful list!
1) im grateful for tina, marissa, and keri for being sooo understanding about saturday night.. =) sorry guys!! i really wanted to goooo!! but yes.... family first. =) we will do it again soon!! I PROMISE! we have till jan 29th!
2) im grateful for joe cause he soooooo nicely wrote CLEAN ME on my back window of my car.. so NOW i really really REALLY have to wash it now. =P BRAT!
3) im grateful im "taking a break" from work... so now i can go FIND A NEW JOB!!! CURSE MY SUPERVISOR!! she's evil.

No comments: