Saturday, December 23, 2000

ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! yay!! =D well.. i've been happily enjoying my first week of VACATION!! =D mostly.. ive been spending the night at my dads and finishing my christmas shopping!! (Manny!! you are going to LOVE your gift.. just take care of it and it won't die!) soo.. yes! very excited for christmas!! with all the presents under the light magic structure... it almost looks like a real tree!! =D

yesterday i went to the mall and movies with melissa...first we got some BOBA!! =D and then we saw MISS CONGENIALITY which was cute... *you think im GORGEOUS!! you want to KISS ME!* heheheh... so... yes.. id reccomend it... Benjamin Bratt is a HOTTIE! after that we went over to my sister's lil shindig at my dads... kicked it for a bit.. felt incredbily old and NORMAL.. =) (hehehe.. her friends are pretty hyper... yes.. i know i can be hyper at times.. but they are ALL like that... and in a giant groups.. so it was LOUD.) so then we went to walmart around 11ish. ok.. you think that around 11pm.. walmart would be pretty empty.. but NOOOOOO.. it was freakin crowded!! seriously!! we were LOOKING for a parking space cause it was sooo crowded! insane! we looked at yarn and got all excited cause they had free patterns and went through a whole... "I CAN MAKE THIS" phrase. =) really i can!! so yes... i conquered crocheting.. and now im going to learn how to KNIT! hehehe.. my vacation hobby.

well.. my mom has offically started moving. kinda crazy considering that we dont have to move till the 10th of january. but i guess its better now rather than procrastinating till the last minute. mom is getting excited cause she saw the perfect doghouse for fred! hehehheheh... she said something about windows... good to know that the dog will be well off while i'll be cramped in my TINY room!! ugh.. i dont know how im going to fit everything in there.. my room right now is small and the new one is going to me SMALLER?? eek! well.. we'll see. im working on trying to get a twin bed cause my full bed right now is probably going to take up the WHOLE space. plus with a twin bed... theres a lot of cute sheets i can get! =D

hmmmm.. what are my plans for christmas? well.. usually my family celebrates christmas eve together.. we go to mass... and then at midnight.. we open our presents. =) back when i was young... it was all about the nintendo and playing CONTRA, TETRIS, and SUPER MARIO BROTHERS until it was time to open the gifts. *sigh* memories.... this year i think its just going to be my mom, my dad, carlene and i... cause my other cousins are going up north... and my aunt and uncle are in the philippines. still.. i think its going to be a great christmas. =)

it seems like im going to be repeating GRATEFUL things... but hey its christmas!! and these are the things that are important to me during the holidays.. so LAY OFF! =)
1) im grateful for Christmas.... I love everything about it.
2) im grateful for my family and friends.... even the ones i havent seen or talked to in a while... its good to know that you guys are there and that i can always turn to you for support.
3) im grateful for the "little things." you know.. that person who smiled at you... or the guy who held the door for you... or the dude in the car in front of you who actually puts on his signal when he's switching into your lane... small things like that make life worthwile.

No comments: