Friday, December 15, 2000

Alrighty boys and girls... where are the parties cause NICOLE IS DONE WITH FINALS!!! =D BOOYA!! its very exciting... now i can just rest.. look for a new job.. work.. CKI... start packing for the move... clean... did i mention rest? yeah... so those are my plans for my 6 WEEK VACATION! yipee!!

well it was kinda sad today cause it was my last day for my music class and i really really really liked that class. my professor was constantly happy.. (i swear.. he's on prozac).. i made some really cool friends in that class... and most of all.. i got to sing with the accompanist!! =D it was awesome!! it was funny cause today for the final.. there was like 3 girls that sang REFLECTIONS from MULAN and they all were kinda fobby so they all pronounced it as "RE-FRES-ION".. but they all sang pretty good.. actually everyone was pretty good. *sigh* gosh.. im gonna miss that class. now i think my goal is to try to learn how to play the guitar... it would be AWESOME!!

hmmmm... so anything interesting since i last blogged? hmmmmm.... got somemore BOBA! (ULTIMATE STRESS RELIEF!!) i tried studying on tuesday but i got caugh up with this really cool movie on TMC... it was SUN VALLEY EXPRESS and it had Ester Williams and Van Johnson and it was REALLY REALLY good! =) gotta love those old time romances...

oOooO.. get this.. nicole is going to have to find a new job. my job now is cool but my supervisor is TOTALLY screwing me over!! ok.. so i gave her my availability for finals week and the week after and what did i get?? a total of 8 HOURS.. for the 2 weeks!!! insane!! and the thing is.. i was the SECOND person to give her my schedule... im 4th on the list of seniority... and the new *family friend of the supervisor* girl got 16 hours.. in ONE WEEK! completely unfair. so.. yes.. im going to quit that job ASAP and go scouting for a new one. =) sooo if anyone is hiring.. contact me ASAP! =D

anything else?? hehehhe.. oOOoO.. carrie sent me this REALLY REALLY cool picture of lance! http://nsyncit.com/shop/anim/comeon.gif check it out. =D all i gotta say... I LOVE LANCE!! grrrrrrrrrr.. =) yes...i am going to marry him... well... hopefully.. first i gotta meet him and we have to fall madly in love with each other.. *sigh* its going to be beautiful... and our shotgun vegas wedding... so if any of my friends get a call and its me asking them to be in vegas in 4 hours.. you know what its for. =D

ok.. its been a while since ive done it.. but here are my grateful 3!
1) im grateful for my tita maria... she's the realtor who helped us find an apartment and shes been super helpful!! she totally made my mom cry yesterday cause she bought my mom a washer for the new apartment and shes been completely awesome when it came to finding the perfect place for us AND fred. =D yay!! she even took me to the apartment to make sure that i liked it and that i was happy with it.. so.. YAY TITA MARIA! THANK YOU!! =)
2) im grateful for carrie cause she sent me that picture of lance. hahahaha. i swear. its HYPNOTIZING!! as carrie would say.. *GOOD GOSHNESS!*
3) im grateful for target and their cute christmas cards!! i swear.. i was searching and searching for the perfect christmas cards and VO'LIA..they were there!
4) im grateful for book buyback.. yes... it completey JIPS you cause you can spend $50 on a book and you get only $10 back.. but hey.. its $10 for christmas gifts or gas!!
5) im grateful that FINALS ARE OVER!!! DONE WITH!!! FINISHED!!! soooo... wheres the party again!?!?!

No comments: