Monday, February 11, 2008

So... do you like cheese?

Top 5 reasons why I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED for STEP UP 2 THE STREETS!

1) I heart dance movies. Center Stage. Dirty Dancing. Strictly Ballroom. Shall WeDance. Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Bring it on. Bring it on 2. Bring it on All or Nothing. Bring it on: In it to Win it. High School Musical. I pretty much love them all... and I loved the original Step Up. Just regular love though. Not like Barry White lurve.

2) How can you not excited for a movie soundtrack that has T-Pain's "Low". Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur (With the fur...)

3) I know when I'm done watching it, I'm gonna wanna dance. I'll have this itch to call up the girls and go clubbin. Or just call them, have a slumber party and we'll make up a dance routine. Word up Kaba Modern.

4) The dude who played Justin in She's the Man, is the guy lead. I heart that movie!! And now he dances. And he's hot.

5) Channing Tatum is yummy. Like Barry White voice yummy. Exactly.

2 comments:

Jean said...

nicole,

bring it on: in it to win it?! really?.. the whole series? wow.

beauty bar tomorrow? dancing & cakeeater!! what do you think? (i'm trying to motive myself to go... you might help on this.)

i just dvr'ed she's the man. i can't lie, i'm a little curious to see it.

happy valentine's day!

Jean said...

can i just say that that song is now totally in my head.