Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'll go if you go!!

And with those words, I was magically whisked away on a somewhat spontaneous trip where I learned many things...

Like...

What to do when you have 10 working professionals and 1 free hotel room...





Air Matresses Galore!!

Or what to do when you have a large amount of alcohol and no ice buckets or a cooler... or lets just say not enough room in general...




Yay for lovely bathrooms!!

Or how to wake up a sleeping Joe...






Or how to kill a sleeping Joe... whatever

Or Where can I take somewhat absurd pictures of David Hasselhoff...



He was everywhere and I am actually tempted to go check him out. Any takers?

Or how to properly eat crablegs...





Ok. Maybe not so much that one...


But all in all, it was super nice to get away and be with family and friends. :)

No comments: