Thursday, January 04, 2007

Is that a Muppet Babies Tattoo?

"I miss you!"
"I miss you too!"
"Good. I'm taking it back. I just wanted you to admit it."


:)

January 4th!?! Already?? Oh my gosh, 2007 flying by soooo quickly!

Luckily as of right now, I don't have any complaints for the new year. So I guess you can say so far so good. The sun is shining. (But not tomorrow... apparently its going to rain.) I'm surrounded by good folks whom I adore (Also known as good "peeps" according to that Shaggy song. One day I'll get into it and why it annoys the frack**out of me, but right now I'll leave you in an aura of mystery. OoOoo.) And I got plans/goals for the upcoming year that are actually pretty tangible. (Once again, Mystery. I don't want to jinks anything.) So yep. It's been lovely.

And though Santa gave me work hours for Christmas and New Years (which I didn't exactly ask for but hey I'm reaping the rewards with this week's paycheck AND I have a shopping date tomorrow!)... he was gracious to give me 2 days off this week!! Yippee skippy!

I'm feeling slightly spoiled. ;)

**Yes Jean. I said "frack". I know you hate it but think of it as my little love shout out to you. A positive spin on something that makes you ill. So everytime I say "frack" in frustration, it really means I'm saying "Jean is awesome! I can't wait till Jean-ly.!" Or was it Jean-vember? I don't remember, but what I DO remember was that Joe Bussiere was dreamy. Deliciously dreamy. Thinking about him makes me smile. A dreamy smile. Because he was THAT dreamy. :)

No comments: