Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Poor Neglected Blog

Hmmmm... lets see whats been going on in a nutshell.

Carlene had her portfolio show which was a complete success. What was really nice was the amount of friends and family who came out to support her. Afterwards, we trekked over to BJs for a pizza buffett and some sweet pizookie platters. Spoiled spoiled spoiled... but oh so good.

The company had a lil night of fun for us, so my +1 for the night was Jean. I always hate that YOU PLUS ONE GUEST invite. THere's so much pressure as to who that guest is, what you're going to wear, who's going to buy the bid and pictures... well not really. But it was a whole lot harder when I was in high school. Anyways, the theme was the 50's and while we didn't really win anything in the raffle, I'm always open to free dinner AND free ice cream sundaes.

Some Saturday ago, it was off to Lucky Strike for even MORE celebrating for Carlene's birthday. While I suck at bowling, I suck even more with alcohol. But what great fun with friends and family it was.

I ended up in Mexico for a couple of hours on one of my off days. Let me say, if you're feeling ugly and/or crappy, pretty much Mexcio and a gay bar are probably the 2 main places you should go to get that quick boost of self esteem. Hola. Even better, Sonny is staying the the country for ONE MORE YEAR! Then, its back to Mexico and back to the Hola.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »