Saturday, July 02, 2005

My arms hurt...

I had to walk about the length of a football field to and from my car and the office today hurling bags of goodies because my Tita Bridget came out to visit from Seattle bearing gifts (Chowder from PIKE! Hurray!) and of course, my mom had some stuff that she wanted me to give to her, so yeah. I'm supposedly strong like bull now. Or I feel like I was beated down by one... whatever it is, there's a bull analogy there somewhere.

Along with the chowder (Abolutely delicious I tell you. Absolfuckinglutely delicious) she gave me a little bracelet and said "I wasn't able to get one for Carlene... but its ok. She has a boyfriend."

Awww.. how sweet.

I think.

Was that a good thing or a bad thing?


:) Nonetheless, I still loved the gift. And the chowder. Seriously.