Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dancing through life....

Nicole: I went out on Wednsday with Ryan...
Jean: OoOooo...
Nicole: ... who would be absolutely perfect for _______.
Jean: Awww. I thought you were going to tell me that you made out with him.

I wish Jean... oh how I wish. :)

Lets see.. its random recap time!

Yesterday night, went to watch WICKED at the Pantages. Let me tell you that it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Really really amazing... and though I usually won't admit it, but it was seriously better than the book. Really. The girls in the show were vocally out of this world and if it had a longer run and if tickets weren't so gosh darn expensive, I'd go see it again in a heartbeat. The plot, the dialogue, the songs... just delightful. :) You would have thought you were in a rock concert or something by how the audience was cheering after every song. Hmmm... I think I might stick in the soundtrack while I blog.

Delicious... ear candy.

What else?

So I waited for my Harry Potter on last Friday night and finished it 2 days later. Damn those "just more chapter!" nights because sooner than later, the birds are chirping and I'm looking completely haggard but mentally satisfied at work. At least I have some fellow "readers" at work so I can have someone to vent to about it. Don't get me wrong, it was GREAT, but its hard to talk about it because there's always someone who screams "NOOO! Don't talk about it, I haven't finished" or "NOOO!! I'm waiting till the movie comes out!" But if you want to learn who dies... read the book. I'm not going to tell you and well... I'm just doing my part in promoting literacy.

2 comments:

Jean said...

good... if i read the ending on your blog.. i would have had to beat you.

Anonymous said...

you didn't mention me?! I'M HURT! Yet, consoled because you hooked it up. THANKS NICOLE! YOU DA BEST!

-robert