Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Frim Fram Sauce

So while thinking about "this" goal, I created a lil list of things that I could do. But surprisingly, I've been finding that doing something new has been easier than I thought. On Saturday, I was sitting at lunch with friends and I had this realization, “Wow, I've never been to this restaurant…” Granted it was an Outback Steakhouse, but there you go. YOLO.

For those who were wondering (Hi Mom and guest) , the salmon cooking went well. No one died and my apartment didn't burn down, which makes it a success in my book. Sure, it was slightly salty and there were some complications due to the fact that I didn't have a can opener (I now have one) for 1 item but it’s been done and I’ll probably do it again but stick to the recipe. Oh and probably get some measuring spoons for accuracy. Apparently I can’t just eyeball 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.

Something to work on I guess.

Contrary to this entry, I really can cook. Really.

No comments: