Friday, July 28, 2006

Rainbows and butterflies

Today when I got into my car, a butterfly followed and fluttered around inside. For a moment I thought "Wow, this is something you don't see everything... this is pretty amazing!" and if I had my camera, I would have tried to capture it on film (or memory. Go technology, although I do miss the feeling and sound of film "clicking" in my SLR) but then it got really close to me and I sorta freaked out. Not that I thought it was going to kill me (because really... I don't think it could do that) but more like that it could bite me or I might wave it away and I might break one of its wings and then it will fall to the ground... and since I'm finniky about picking it up (for fear that it may bite me), it will stay on the ground of my car and bake in the heat. And that would truly be tragic.

Luckily it only fluttered around for a minute and exited out my door. I guess it just wanted to see how it was from the inside.

Silly butterfly, the grass is always greener....

No comments: