Monday, March 11, 2002

This weekend was so much fun! :) I guess it mainly had to do with my Mom being in France and so I was free to do whatever I wanted. So yeah, my mom is in Paris probably sporting a beret and drinking lots of wine as I type. Her and a bunch of her girlfriends found this really kick ass deal to go there for a couple of days and when I dropped her off at best gal-pal Lori's place, they were already getting drunk in the limo that was going to take them to the airport.

Nicole: Carlene, the DJ is coming tonight at 9 right?
Carlene: Yep... hey did you order the kegs??
Mom: HEY! Save some for me...

Lynn: I don't know how to speak french!
Lori: I know how to say "Will you go to bed with me"...Gitchy gitchy ya ya ya ya....

Mom: I'm going to come back with some "wee-wee."
Carlene: Yeah.. well just don't come back with some nasty STD..
Nicole: Yes... *telling all the girlfriends* Make sure my mom doesn't come home pregnant!!

Lori: I don't know if we can bring cameras into the live sex show...
**They're like the Mom's version of "CROSSROADS." Silly mom... I should have more fascinating stories about her when she gets back on tuesday night... so sit tight!

So with my mom being gone... I happily volunteered to host the Foothill DCM Saturday... which I first thought *hmmm... this shouldn't be bad... maybe 10-15 people tops...* but instead got incredibly freaked out to see 30 people just roaming about downstairs. SO I'd say it was a pretty good turnout. :)

After the DCM was over, a bunch of people started working on the convention backdrop and centerpieces while a good majority of the boys became enthralled with the X-Box and had their own little DOA3 tourney that went on for SEVERAL hours... Well, luckily that 30 dwindled down to a smaller intimate group of 12 or so and we pretty much kicked it the whole night being incredibly stupid and childish. :) More DOA3, some karaoke, and a late night romp in the neighborhood playground where Luc, Mikie, Lan, Beth, Lorraine, and myself were going buck wild with the see-saws.

1am rolled around and most people left, with the exception of Luc, Petey, Beth, and Pic... had some good "reminicings" about first encounters and the good old days... and then it was time to go to bed. Luc and Petey slept downstairs where Pic was supposed to sleep in the guest room... but instead fell asleep in MY bed along with Beth. 3 people in a full bed... its not meant to be. I know I complained about sleeping with Carlene... but nothing really compared to this "Pic-wich." *shudder...hahahah... I put up pillows as barrier between me and the SHIRTLESS pic... EWWWWW*... didn't end up sleeping till 6 because I was so uncomfortable and kept on fighting with Beth my pushing Pic towards each other. Woke up to Beth's screaming cause Pic was terrorizing her with his hand puppet... Carlene and Michael came into the room and once again started broadcasting the MADNESS with the webcam... *goodtimes*

Finally, everyone left to go to the Convention meeting and I FINALLY had my bed to myself. :)

After a long nap and shower I cleaned downstairs... had several visits from Beth who dropped off and picked up Pic to take him back to the airport... and went with Carlene to Dielle's 21's birthday party which made me miss Melissa, Tam and Lisa so much. But Lisa made my night when I got to talk to her breifly later on that night... :) I love her!!

I'm on this happy/love high... *goodtimes* yeah...

No comments: